PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT
What is a Preventative Maintenance Agreement?
A Preventative Maintenance Agreement is a yearly contract that provides you a qualified Air-Max Heating & Cooling, Inc. service technician coming to your home or business twice a year (once in the Spring and once in the Fall) to inspect your heating and air conditioning equipment.
These inspections help you save energy and costly repairs on your system. With biannual inspections, we are able to make small repairs before they become major issues. Preventative Maintenance on your system also prolongs the life of your equipment.
The Preventative Maintenance Inspection will include:
- Checking the operating pressures of the condensing unit.
- Checking the temperature rise across the condenser coil.
- Checking the temperature drop across the evaporator coil.
- Checking the compressor motor amperage.
- Checking the refrigerant system.
- Checking the condition of the air filter.
- Checking the operation of controls.
- Adjusting the tension on all belts.
- Lubricating all required parts.
- Clean the condensate line.
- Check and tighten all electric connections.
- Wash the condenser coil.
- Clean the evaporator coil in place.
- Check the thermostat operation.
Preventative Maintenance Customers receive a 10% Discount on service calls. The discount does not apply to compressors or equipment change outs.